Temple Street Night Foodie Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: TSN
COME JOIN OUR TEMPLE STREET NIGHT FOODIE TOUR
Savor the Food — Eat like a local on our newest evening food tour through the buzzing Temple Street neighborhood. You’ll taste street snacks, try herbal drinks, learn the secret of real sweet and sour sauce, and roll your sleeves up at the tour finale — a seafood dinner. All food and drink tastings are included in the ticket price of HK$770.
Experience History, Architecture & Culture — Energetic, eclectic, and straight out of a Hong Kong movie scene, this area from Mong Kok to Temple Street is the evening playground for neighborhood locals. Learn about what makes this area unique and the stories behind the fortune tellers, street singers, and food sellers.
Delicious food specialties are served on the Temple Street Night Foodie Tour (subject to change):
- Fish Balls Stalls: Try some iconic Hong Kong-styled street food -- curry fishballs and more.
- Local Street Food Stand: Snack on an adventurous street food.
- Hong Kong Style Egg Puff Stand: Don't miss the made-to-order egg puffs rolling hot off the press. A quintessential Hong Kong snack.
- Nostalgic Cafe: Taste some fried wontons with sweet and sour sauce at this timeless old-school cafe opened since the 1950s.
- Dessert House: Enjoy a refreshing bowl of mango dessert at this century-old dessert shop.
- Seafood Restaurant: Savor a scrumptious seafood and crispy chicken dinner in this restaurant founded in the 1960s.
- Plus many other cultural, historical and architectural highlights.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE TICKET PURCHASE
- There is no minimum participant required for each tour. To keep it intimate, the maximum is 12.
- Tours do not operate on Sundays and public holidays.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide substitutes for participants with special dietary preferences or food allergies.
- We will meet in Yau Ma Tei district. Exact meeting location and detailed directions will be sent automatically with your order confirmation. Please check your junk email box in case you do not receive it.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please check carefully for tour dates and times before purchasing.
ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR
- Tour takes place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning, Typhoon signal #8 or above. In case of inclement weather, please check our website for updates. We will contact the Tour Organizer three hours prior to the departure time of the tour and make arrangements for rescheduling or refunds.
- Many of the six tastings come in regular-size portions, serving enough for a meal. We recommend that you come hungry for the food tour.
- As we will be walking or standing for much of our 3-hour tour, we suggest you wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Summer months (April - September) in Hong Kong can be very hot. It is recommended that you wear sun protection, including sun block, sunglasses or a hat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have any other questions, please visit the FAQ section of our website.
Hong Kong Travel Agent License Number: 353577
Member of HATA and TIC