Hong Kong Local Craft Beer Tour
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: CBT
JOIN OUR NEWEST HONG KONG LOCAL CRAFT BEER TOUR! ONLY AVAILABLE IN AUGUST!
Savor the Food — Hop on the brew bus for a behind-the-scenes look at the vibrant Hong Kong craft beer movement. As we take you through revitalized industrial neighborhoods buzzing with entrepreneurial energy, you’ll quench your thirst with special brews, fill up with tasty beer bites and lunch, and meet the artisans that are making a name for themselves in the craft beer business. Private transport, 16 beer and food tastings are included in the special introductory price of HK$840.
Experience History, Architecture & Culture — Visit different industrialized areas of Hong Kong where many local craft beer breweries set up shop. Check out one of the recently completed revitalized projects and learn about plans for some of these neighborhoods.
Delicious food specialties are served on the Hong Kong Local Craft Beer Tour (subject to change):
- Local Craft Beer Brewery #1 : Visit one of Hong Kong's most innovative craft breweries with trend-setting local beers using most updated brewing techniques.
- Local Craft Beer Brewery #2: Go behind the scene at this German-style Hong Kong craft beer brewery for a full appreciation of the brewing process and enjoy a flight of unique Hong Kong lagers.
- Craft Beer Taproom: This taproom serves a dizzying array of different craft beers. Savor four craft beers from two unique local breweries served with special beer-paired local food tastings to add to your #HongKongBeerBelly.
- Plus many other cultural, historical and architectural highlights.
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE TICKET PURCHASE
- Must be aged 18 or above to join.
- There is no minimum participant required for each tour but the maximum is 20.
- This tour only operates on Saturday.
- If you prefer non-alcoholic drinks, please indicate when you purchase your tickets.
- We will meet on near Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) MTR Station. Exact meeting location and detailed directions will be sent automatically with your order confirmation. Please check your junk email box in case you do not receive it.
- At the end of the tour, our tour bus can drop you off at the original meeting location in Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please check carefully for tour dates and times before purchasing.
ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR
- Tour takes place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning, Typhoon signal #8 or above. In case of inclement weather, please check our website for updates. We will contact you three hours prior to the departure time of the tour and make arrangements for rescheduling or refunds.
- As we will be tasting a fair amount of alcohol, we recommend that you eat a hearty breakfast or a light early lunch before the tour.
- To fully enjoy the 4-hour tour, we suggest you wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Summer months (April - September) in Hong Kong can be very hot. It is recommended that you wear sun protection, including sun block, sunglasses or a hat.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have any other questions, please visit the FAQ section of our website.
Hong Kong Travel Agent License Number: 353577
Member of HATA and TIC